Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome.

I have been interested in html5 game programming for a few years now. I have been reading about it and got a book about javascript as a present. The book is a reference book by o'reilly. A few days ago I got the book html5 pro games as a present. In this book you can learn to program a rts game.

I had another blog. This blog was about java game programming. I stopped updating this blog when the applets stopped working. I think google sites changed or something else happened. The blog gets about 10.000 views a year.

I have been memorising html5 code for the last few days. I created a couple of example programs that I will be posting on this blog.

I have been programming since the early 1990's. I will be posting simple game examples on this blog. Mostly platform game examples and strategy game examples/ I will also make a couple of other genre game examples.

I hope to learn to program in html5 while having this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment